Welcome to the Zangersheide Breeders Sales. It serves as Zangersheide’s platform for the offer of embryos, young horses, sport horses and breeding mares, which you, the buyer, can purchase directly and discreetly from our breeders. For more information:
One of the promises that Zangersheide makes to its members is to support them in the marketing of their breeding products. This can be done at Zangersheide through the Zangersheide Quality Auction during the World Championship for young jumpers in September, the Z Online Auction or more recently, the Zangersheide Breeders Sales.
What horses are eligible for sale via our Zangersheide Breeders Sales?
- An embryo in a fertilised mare, with evidence that the mare has been pregnant for at least 45 days.
- Z-registered foals, yearlings, two- and three-year-old horses
- Z-registered sport horses
- Zangersheide registered breeding mare (or pregnant with a Zangersheide approved stallion)
How can you register your horse?
- Through the link below you can register your horse for the Breeders Sales. Please attach some professional photos in high resolution and if available, a video.
- Our staff members will send you an agreement and a health statement to be completed by your veterinarian
- Once we have received your signed agreement and the veterinarian’s statement, we will put your horse up on the website: www.breeders.zangersheide.auction
What is the sales process?
- After putting your horse up online at the Zangersheide Breeders Sales, Zangersheide will begin promoting your horse internationally.
- Potential buyers are able to log in to the website and propose an offer for your horse.
- When an offer has been made, you will receive an email giving you the option to accept the offer or present a counter-offer. This must be done within 48 hours of receiving the email.
- Once the buyer and seller agree to a price, contact information will be exchanged and you will be able to contact the buyer regarding the payment and pickup of the horse.
Do you have any more questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +32 89 73 00 11