Welcome to the Zangersheide Breeders Sales. It serves as Zangersheide’s platform for the offer of embryos, young horses, sport horses and breeding mares, which you, the buyer, can purchase directly and discreetly from our breeders. For more information:
What horses can you buy through the Zangersheide Breeders Sales?
- Embryos: fertilised mares with recent evidence of pregnancy (minimum of 45 days gestation).
- Registered foals, yearlings and two- and three-year-old horses in the Zangersheide Stud Book
- Registered sport horses in the Zangersheide Stud Book
- Breeding mares
Sale through the Zangersheide Breeders Sales is always transparent, allowing you to review the clinical veterinarian’s report on the horse or embryo on offer as well as an X-ray report if available.
What is the auction process?
- You can register easily by using: https://breeders.zangersheide.auction/en/register
- Once you have registered, you can sign in with your username and password at: https://breeders.zangersheide.auction/en/login
- You make an offer for a horse of your choosing
- The seller will receive an email with your offer (you will remain anonymous at this point) and will be given the option to reject this offer or present a counter-offer. This will be done within 48 hours of you making an offer.
- When both parties agree to a price, contact information will be exchanged and we will ask the buyer to contact the seller regarding the payment for and delivery of the horse.
One of the promises that Zangersheide makes to its members is to support them in the marketing of their breeding products. This can be done at Zangersheide through the Zangersheide Quality Auction during the World Championship for young jumpers in September, the Z Online Auction or more recently, the Zangersheide Breeders Sales.
What horses are eligible for sale via our Zangersheide Breeders Sales?
- An embryo in a fertilised mare, with evidence that the mare has been pregnant for at least 45 days.
- Z-registered foals, yearlings, two- and three-year-old horses
- Z-registered sport horses
- Zangersheide registered breeding mare (or pregnant with a Zangersheide approved stallion)
How can you register your horse?
- Through the link below you can register your horse for the Breeders Sales. Please attach some professional photos in high resolution and if available, a video.
- Our staff members will send you an agreement and a health statement to be completed by your veterinarian
- Once we have received your signed agreement and the veterinarian’s statement, we will put your horse up on the website: www.breeders.zangersheide.auction
What is the sales process?
- After putting your horse up online at the Zangersheide Breeders Sales, Zangersheide will begin promoting your horse internationally.
- Potential buyers are able to log in to the website and propose an offer for your horse.
- When an offer has been made, you will receive an email giving you the option to accept the offer or present a counter-offer. This must be done within 48 hours of receiving the email.
- Once the buyer and seller agree to a price, contact information will be exchanged and you will be able to contact the buyer regarding the payment and pickup of the horse.
- Verkoopdocument paard particuliere verkoper: klik hier
- Verkoopdocument ingeplant embryo particuliere verkoper: klik hier
- Verkoopdocument ingevroren embryo particuliere verkoper: klik hier
- Veterinair rapport veulen: klik hier
- Veterinair rapport fokmerrie: klik hier
- Veterinair rapport ingeplant embryo: klik hier
- Veterinair rapport sportpaard: klik hier
Do you have any more questions? Please feel free to contact us:
Tel: +32 89 73 00 11